Website Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of this Agreement
Your access to and use of this website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice, including but not limited to, legal, medical, professional or personal advice, and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to Website, Software and Services
WeGoNorth.com reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that WeGoNorth.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal
- change, remove, or discontinue any software, service, or promotion (including but not limited to any previsions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that WeGoNorth.com shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change or discontinue any promotional discount vouchers or coupon codes at anytime with notice and you confirm that WeGoNorth.com shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
- change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
By submitting information to any part of the website, including but not limited to text, images, contact information or ideas (herein referred to as "content"), you hereby grant WeGoNorth.com a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited use, royalty-free license to use the submitted content for any purpose that WeGoNorth.com sees fit, which may include, but is not limited to, marketing, advertising, promotion, and ongoing administration of the website, without any royalty or compensation to you or any parties involved in the production, submission, or transmission of the content.
Further, by submitting content to our website, you hereby certify that:
- You are the rightful owner of the content, or have the applicable rights to use the content, including but not limited to copyright assignments, licensing, waivers and model release forms;
- The content is not confidential in nature and does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets;
- The content is free of unlawful, defamatory, hateful, infringing, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate materials as determined by WeGoNorth.com.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may include links to third party website's that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such website and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to WeGoNorth.com or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
WeGoNorth.com and the WeGoNorth.com Logo are trademarks which belong to WeGoNorth.com and they may not be may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from WeGoNorth.com.
For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and whenever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law,
- WeGoNorth.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- WeGoNorth.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
You agree to indemnify and hold WeGoNorth.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against WeGoNorth.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Law & Dispute
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be Canada.
Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.
Changes to Agreement
WeGoNorth.com reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision this Agreement at any time without notice.